Sunday, July 7, 2013

Work in Progress STORYBOARD for Video Presentation

The purpose of this blog assignment is to get feedback on my storyboard.  I have created a storyboard to help me produce a video to present a keynote speaker for a workshop.  I have decide to use a technology blogger by the name of Richard Byrne as my keynote speaker.  The storyboard is created for my topic choice, "Learner Engagement.  Remember, it is a work in progress.


Storyboard Powerpoint

Message for Dr. Moller,

I responded to the storyboards of William at http://williambellblog.wordpress.com/2013/07/08/multimedia-presentation/comment-page-1/#comment-17

I responded to Ena at
http://ena-spoonfulofsugar.blogspot.com/2013/07/educ-8842-video-presentation-tentative.html?showComment=1373850819802#c6517918274227719635

2 comments:

  1. Theresa

    Continued to be encouraged and just as yourself my presentation is a work in progress and we will master this task. When I tried to view your presentation again I keep getting an message that said I need your permission to view.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. William,
      You know I really appreciate your comments. Sometimes we really need the encouragement of our peers to renew our strength. Thank you. I think I have fixed the link. Thanks again!!

      Delete